Models that support your unique operation
High flexibility and economy provided by a single printer.
DCG X Series
Dual printers provide greater flexibility and workflow.
Smaller profile designed to stay up and out of the way in tight spaces.
The Date Code Genie system is cloud-based, centrally managed and fully customizable to meet your needs.
- High quality kitchen-grade stainless steel housing
- WiFi enabled, full-color touchscreen
- Centrally managed, cloud-based software
- Thermal printers masterfully handle 2” & 3” labels
- Multimedia gallery for staff access to recipes, training materials and interactive user content
- Easily customize your labels with the revolutionary drag-and-drop label designer
This essential piece of kitchen equipment helps you:
Save Time & Increase Productivity
If you create just 50 labels a day, you’ll save 122 hours each year over handwritten labels. What can you do with three extra weeks a year?
Ensure Food Safety
Take the guesswork out of trying to read descriptions, prep dates, expiration dates and other handwritten information, reducing the risk of serving unsafe food. Automated labeling creates the consistency health inspectors approve.Food Rotation Labels
Reduce Food Waste
Accurately labeled food is more likely to be used before expiration – and less likely to be thrown out.See how operators reduce food waste
You’ll know who prepped what label, when. You can update menus and control permissions from a single, central location. And, our Product Waste Tracking upgrade can generate daily reports on product waste.explore software Enhancements