These days, COVID has all of us thinking a lot about germs. Restaurants are thinking about germs, and their customers are thinking about germs too. So, it’s easy to understand why some people feel uncomfortable with ordering delivery food. If their food shows up without any way of keeping it safe, then “Who’s to say what kind of germs are floating around in there?!” That’s what your customers are likely thinking, even if they don’t call for a refund.
So how can you make sure your customers know their food is safe to enjoy? And how can you make sure they trust your business?
By using SecureIt™ labels to protect grab-and-go, delivery, and takeout orders, you can show customers that you’re willing to go the extra distance to make their dining experience a positive one—even if that means they’re enjoying your food from their dining room table rather than your patio.
85% of customers* indicated they’d like restaurants and foodservice operations to use tamper-evident labels.
Because you’re using such a wide range of to-go containers, the SecureIt line includes a variety of labels. Each label features an aggressive adhesive and special security cuts that tear if they’re tampered with while food is in transit.
Eight SecureIt Labels for a Variety of Needs
- 1” x 3” Label. The smallest label from the SecureIt™ line, this label can secure sauces, side order containers, cardboard containers, foil wraps, and more. This label started it all. Just because it’s small doesn’t mean it’s not mighty!
- 1.5” x 6” and 2.5” x 6” Labels. A bigger take on the 1” x 3” label, these labels feature a place to record order information. Say you have an order with 6 boxes, each label provides space to note this (1 of 6, 2 of 6 and so on) so that nothing is missing when the customer receives their order. These labels also help with back-of-the-house order staging. This style accommodates medium and large packaging, bags, and more.
- 1” x 7” Straw Label. Let’s not forget about drinks. This SecureIt label style is long enough to protect the top of a drink cup and guarantee the straw hole hasn’t been used for a quick sip prior to delivery.
- 1.5” x 9” and 1.5” x 8” Dome Lid Labels. As mentioned before, a variety of packaging options calls for a wide range of SecureIt labels. These two newest styles accommodate dome lid packaging.
- 2″ x 4″ DCG and 2″ x 6″ DCG Labels. These two sizes work with the DateCodeGenie® automated labeling system. Pairing the DateCodeGenie with SecureIt allows you to print custom designs on each label—whether that’s a logo, nutritional information, a liquor license number, or just the customer’s name. Watch the video to learn more.
Simply peel and stick, and SecureIt labels are in action!
In the age of COVID when customers are extra-sensitive about germs, adding SecureIt labels could make all the difference in showing your customers, “Hey, we’re taking care of you! So, relax and enjoy your food.” Pair SecureIt labels with a Single 2″ or Single 1″ Roll Dispenser for even quicker application.
Want to take your customers’ confidence to the next level? You can customize SecureIt labels to reflect your unique branding. Add a logo, choose your colors, and more. NCCO manufactures SecureIt labels in the United States, so ordering is simple and lead times are short. Request a quote.
*2019 US Foods Survey